Careers at LIS
Browse our vacancies
Apply for a Vacancy
If you’re interested in applying for one of our vacancies please email your CV to: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can post your CV to:
Lund International School
Warholmsväg 3, 224 65
Please ensure to indicate which vacancy you’re applying for.
SubsitutesAbout A substitute teacher serves in the place of a teacher or staff member who is unable to perform his or her duties due to an absence. A substitute teacher may be called in for any teaching position within the school. The job may last for a day, a week, or more. The goal of the short term substitute is to continue with the lessons and responsibilities of the full-time teacher. This could include lunch or break duty, giving and grading assignments, and keeping order within the classroom. Substitute teachers must be prepared to teach any class or step into numerous roles at a moment's notice. Being a substitute can be a daily adventure into the unknown! Qualities A good substitute teacher will arrive prepared in case no lessons have been prepared, is flexible, and authoritative. Substitute teachers are in a unique position in which they may only see students for a few hours but must remain in control of the class. A substitute should be kind, warm, calm, have a sense of humour, yet be able to control a classroom full of children without being threatening. Contact Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to register as a substitute at our school. Please note, a background check carried out by the police is required by law before you can be called in as a substitute.
EYP TeachersWe do not currently have any vacancies for teaching staff in the EYP. Please feel free to email us a copy of your CV, should a vacancy arise we will contact you.
PYP TeachersUpper PYP Class Teacher In order to be considered for the position, applicants must:
- have the appropriate teacher qualification (to work as a Primary Years class teacher)
- be a native/fluent English speaker
- be committed to the implementation of all aspects of the PYP (experience not a strict requirement, but an absolute advantage)
- have strong organisational and classroom management skills
- have strong IT skills, familiarity with the Google Suite is an advantage
- have a Swedish work permit (EU citizens are entitled to work in Sweden without a work permit.)
- create optimal learning opportunities for students in an inviting, stimulating and safe learning environment
- documenting unit plans, student development, individual action plans
- active involvement in collaborative planning sessions and staff meetings
- collaborating with parents