Careers at LIS
Browse our vacancies
Apply for a Vacancy
If you’re interested in applying for one of our vacancies please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can post your CV to:
Lund International School
Warholmsväg 3, 224 65
Please ensure to indicate which vacancy you’re applying for.
Substitute TeachersWe do not currently have any vacancies for substitute teachers. Please feel free to email a copy of your CV, should a vacancy arise we may contact you.
EYP TeachersWe do not currently have any vacancies for teaching staff in the EYP. Please feel free to email a copy of your CV, should a vacancy arise we may contact you.
PYP TeachersPYP Class Teacher In order to be considered for the position, applicants must:
- have the appropriate teacher qualification (to work as a Primary Years class teacher)
- be a native/fluent English speaker
- be committed to the implementation of all aspects of the PYP (experience not a strict requirement, but an absolute advantage)
- have strong organisational and classroom management skills
- have strong IT skills, familiarity with the Google Suite is an advantage
- have a Swedish work permit (EU citizens are entitled to work in Sweden without a work permit.)
- create optimal learning opportunities for students in an inviting, stimulating and safe learning environment
- documenting unit plans, student development, individual action plans
- active involvement in collaborative planning sessions and staff meetings
- collaborating with parents