Careers at LIS
Browse our vacancies
Apply for a Vacancy
Please email applications to: email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot reply to all applicants. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Please ensure to indicate which vacancy you’re applying for.
PYP VacanciesSwedish Teacher | Full Time Position | Starting in January 2022 A successful applicant will work alongside our current Swedish teacher and will teach students from 5-11 years of age. In order to be considered for the position, applicants must:
- be fluent in both English and Swedish
- be committed to the implementation of all aspects of the PYP (experience not a strict requirement, but an absolute advantage)
- have strong organisational and classroom management skills
- have strong IT skills, familiarity with the Google Suite is an advantage
- have a Swedish work permit (EU citizens are entitled to work in Sweden without a work permit.)
- create optimal learning opportunities for students in an inviting, stimulating and safe learning environment
- documenting unit plans, student development, individual action plans
- active involvement in collaborative planning sessions and staff meetings
- collaborating with parents